Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Testing our Gallery

Hello everyone,

I'm just testing whether you'll be able to keep track of our trip by visiting an online gallery, here's a link to one from my trip to the Pyrenees last week In theory we can link galleries from the blog or you can keep track directly by visiting:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myblackboxrocks

The only catch is going to be getting a fast enough interwebby connection to upload them along the way; well that's not the only catch...things like keeping the car running and getting across roadblocks count as well I guess. Oh and in case you think I'm just playing on the internet at the moment, there have been other developments. Despite the minor setback of the Kazakh embassy being closed on wednesdays, I've got a nice guy from Fiat's main UK spare parts importer Ricambio to help out with our ailing Panda this weekend for free. We'll be adorning Black Box with his stickers in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home